Schedule Kia Service at Spitzer Kia Cleveland
Kia owners in Independence know how important it is to keep up with routine maintenance, but penciling oil changes and tire rotations into an already packed calendar isn’t easy. Luckily, our Kia service center simplifies the process by giving you the option to schedule Kia service online. We have flexible hours including early mornings and evenings, and it only takes a few minutes to find an appointment that suits you.
You can trust our master service techs to care for your vehicle while it’s here, using OEM parts and state-of-the-art equipment. Plus, we’ve got rotating Kia service coupons to help you get the best service prices in Cleveland!
How to Make an Appointment at Our Kia Service Center
In just a few steps, you can schedule Kia service online. The steps are simple, and you can expect the process to go something like this:
- Select if you’re a returning or new customer.
- Enter your basic personal information, including name and phone number.
- Then, you’ll have to fill out basic information about your car. Select the brand, model year, and model.
- Add the service your car needs for the visit. You can also include other necessary details for part replacements or accessory additions. If there is a box for Kia service coupons, be sure to check it if you have one that you want to use.
- Choose the date, time, and service advisor that you want.
- Lastly, fill in contact information, so we can reach out if needed. If you have something that you’d like to mention, please enter that in the Notes section. You may also mention any Kia service coupon you’d like to use if the previous steps didn’t have any room for that.
After confirming the information, you’ve successfully scheduled Kia service! All you have to do is wait until it’s your visit date near Brookpark and bring your vehicle to our Kia service center.
We’ll See You at Our Kia Service Center Soon
We look forward to seeing you soon at our service center near Parma! In the meantime, you can pick up some useful tips and information in our service guides. Of course, if you have any questions, you’re always welcome to contact us, and a service advisor will get back to you in a timely manner.